Pace Diagnostics focused on launching easy-to-use Rapid Tests for COVID-19 partners with Transform U

 

Photo Credit: Pace Diagnostics

Pace Diagnostics focused on launching easy-to-use Rapid Tests for COVID-19

Partners with Transform U Media Network for Advertising and Informing Masses

By Marcus Hart | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter

When I heard the news that my father and 10-year-old sister tested positive for COVID-19 there was pure disbelief that this virus was hitting this close to home. I had been sheltered-in and working from home kept me quite away what in most opinion would say safe from potentially being infected. But I still wondered and my curious nature drove me to rent a vehicle and drive to the nearest testing site only to find out it was totally backed up and packed. I rented the vehicle by the hour so this wasn't going to work out. I immediately backed out and returned back home to continue my normal work routine of editing and publishing podcasts. I exhibited no symptoms and had no exposures to anyone infected so for now I was fine, but what about those who may of not been fine and because of inaccessibility issues or long lines that they didn't get confirmation and clearance of knowing that they weren't going to hear the same bad news my dad and sister got. 

Pace Diagnostics is making it possible to prevent the spread and to make it more accessible to get the COVID-19 results without having to go to a testing location. Pace Diagnostics is an emerging biotechnology company focused on the research, development, licensing, manufacturing and marketing of cutting-edge diagnostics. Formed on the culmination of decades of basic and applied research, supported by grants and contracts from the US Federal Government. (source: https://pacediagnostics.com retrieved December 19, 2020) This company is using cutting edge technology to stop the spread getting you the results within 15 minutes. The greatest part is that they want to make it affordable for all. It isn't a faulty antibody tests that lead you to believe you are safe like so many kits have done in recent months. The accuracy antigen tests is the fastest and best on the market and can be done by anyone. 

Pace Diagnostics has a GoFundMe page to raise funds to be able to further their efforts and become the next test approved by the government. This is why the partnership with Transform U Media Network, Corp was a very pivotal campaign. The campaign consisted of several reads by podcasters on the network and a social media posts. These efforts lasted for two months and more support is yet needed to help meet the goal. Visit the GoFundMe at https://gf.me/u/y6h7gk 



Comments